Here are our Basic Rules for the Crew. All members are expected to abide by these at all times.
- NO MODDING
- NO PASSIVE
- Must be at least 18 years old to join.
- No killing other members of The Skeleton Crew MC.
- Members are free to ride any style motorcycle they choose.
- Members must aid any brother who requests it.
- All members must have The Skeleton Crew MC patch visible. (includes Prospects and Support)
- No members will disobey orders from ranking officers.
- Members must treat other members with the utmost respect.
- No member will start a war with another MC or crew without permission from either the President, Vice-President or Sgt. at Arms.
- Members will only fire upon other players (randoms) if provoked.
- Members will not go against anything the club has passed in a vote.
- Members will show loyalty and dedication to the club.
- Members must remain active in-game, our Discord Server, and TeamSpeak.
- Members must ride behind higher ranking officers and show respect.
Freemode Arms & Vehicle Clause (Public Sessions)
- All handguns and assault rifles are allowed.
- Sniper Rifles are allowed.
- Sawed-Off, Double Barrel and Pump Shotguns are allowed, NO Heavy Auto.
- No explosives unless being used to destroy armored/weaponized vehicles.
- No weaponized or armored vehicles are permitted unless they are provided and required by a mission.
- Fully Patched members are allowed to drive cars / trucks and fly aircrafts as long as they are unarmored and not weaponized. Rights can be revoked if abused.
- Support and Prospects can ONLY ride motorcycles.
- Support and Prospects must follow the chain of command while in a freemode (public) session.