Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Southafrica: || Southamerica: || Eastern Time: || Central Time: || Mountain Time: || Pacific Time:
Freemode Arms Clause
1. A. All Handguns and Assault rifles are allowed
B. Snipers Rifles are allowed
C. Double Barrel, Pump Shotguns are allowed, NO heavy auto
2. No Explosives unless rule three is violated and used to destroy said vehicle
3. No turreted vehicles or armoured vehicles are permitted
4.Patched members are allowed to fly unarmed aircraft and drive cars. Rights can be revoked if privilege abused.
Special freemode Arms Clause
Marksman is ONLY allowed when a member is alone and outnumbered against enemy players who are using these weapons.
• No killing other members of The Skeleton Crew MC
• Members are free to ride any style bike they choose
• The use of over-powered weapons in player vs player combat is prohibited
(See Arms Clause)
• Members must aid any brother who requests it.
• All members must have the The Skeleton Crew MC or Prospect patch visible.
• Officers must remain as active as possible both in-game and on our community websites.
• Officers who cannot carry out their duties for personal reasons must notify the President or Vice President and shall be temporarily replaced by an assigned step-in Officer. Officers who fail to follow this rule and do not notify the President or a Vice President of their absence shall be forced to step down from their position.
• No members will disobey orders from officers.
• During rides prospects must always be positioned at the back of the pack.(Exception of the Tailgunner)
• Members must treat other members with the utmost respect.
• No member will start a war with another MC or crew without permission from either the President, Vice-President or Sgt. At Arms.
• Members will only fire upon other players if provoked.
• Members will not go against anything the club has passed in a vote.
• Members will show loyalty and dedication to the club.
• Members must remain active in-game, on our Rockstar Social Club page and on our Enjin community website.
• Support members are required to set their profile to friends only and add all members of skel to their friends list.
• NEVER go passive mode under any circumstance. The same rule applies foractivating ''ghosted'' on individuals
Dress Code Rules
• All members are to wear a patch on their back during church
• For Patched: Chapter Patched must be on your person at all times
• For Prospects: Prospect Patch on the Back at all times
• 193 Support: Support Patch on the Back at all times
• For patch female characters, outside of Church, Patch must be visible through tattoos or other parts of clothing. Female prospects must wear a Patch on their back at all times
• No tactical gear and bullet proof helmets outside of missions/heists
• Acessories, masks, hats and biker helmets are acceptable pants or shorts (No undergarmets) are required for male characters
• Bikes allowed for the national church Zombie Bobber/Chopper, Sovereign, Hexer, Wolfsbane, Daemon, Bagger, Nightblade